Monday, January 9, 2017

Hello fellow readers

Hopefully you guys are enjoying the week. I want to see how this goes but I plan on utilizing this blog as much as possible. As a college student, I have only so much time so I will work to manage that time and achieve my plans for developing things in the future.

This site will consist of decoding of sports and other topics (perhaps politics--but at the more obscure matter), and opinionated posts about state of affairs.

Feel free to share with me some decodings you find and let's make this blog fun!

Here's my go-to decoding website and I encourage you all to check it out RidingTheBeast .

EDIT: Almost forgot, NumberEmpire . It's a chart of prime numbers in order. It's very much important in numerology and gematria.

No comments:

Post a Comment